Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 07:21:43 -0700
Most of my friends kids eat next to no meat.

Many of the parents at their school are PETA members and eat no meat.

I ate virtually no meat (and had cancer), then found paleo and Neanderthin,
and am now supporting the beef and pork and lamb industry!!

Mary

ps My son's best friend, has "Donut Day" every Saturday at their house.

So my son was staying overnight and then on Sat morning the dad comes back
with 2 dozen donuts for the family...

I said to my son later, someone there is going to get sick!!

Well, the two kids are hyper/ADD, and the dad just got diagnosed with Type 2
diabetes, and he's in his early 40s

And what was his drs advice? To do  a "low calorie" diet!!!

And, Donut Day is still there, stronger than ever.

(ps I mentioned to the mom that the husband try a low carb paleo diet and
she laughed at me)