From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 00:15:29 -0700
>>WHat is the best way to open a skull to extract the brain?
>
>Smash it on the top with a big rock, or smash it onto a big rock. Kinda
>like cracking open an egg, but not as bad as a Mac nut. More mind
>expanding, of course. ;)  Or you can suck it out throught the eye sockets
>and/or spinal cord entrance.
OH thanks Kirt , my little brain could have figured this one out, wil i get
splashed if i use too big of a stone?
the second one is a good advice , i never thought of that one , i am going
to try , should i use a straw?
this post is the last straw , i am losing my mind!
Still didn't get the expert recomendation on extracting brain in an elegant
manner.
Should we brain storm  ourselves about the different possible ways of
getting  to the heart of the matter?
will let you know how i did it.
jean-claude
jean-claude