Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 08:14:04 -0700
>>Why not homeschool?

Because my husband opposes it.

He also thinks my son is "recovered" and does not need this diet. HA!!

Also, let's be honest here, FREE BABYSITTING!!!!!  with an aide who truly
loves him.

In addition, these vaccine damaged kids have immune systems which in many
cases can't fight yeast overgrowth.

Antifungals only seem to make it stronger and make the child more miserable
with constant cycles of die off.

These  children are very sick and not always easy to be around, candida
overgrowth is an awful syndrome which I have found is very hard to overcome,
given a damaged immune system....

I did paleo with no antifungal and he got to the point where he could hardly
stand up (weak muscles) In other words, candida love a paleo diet as much as
any other, the only thing they like more is SAD......

Candida can survive on meat and fat, they just don't seem to reproduce as
quickly as they do on carbohydrate.

In fact, one of the classic symptoms of so called autism is weak muscles
from yeast toxins.

So, it's not like homeschooling a healthy child.

It's much more stressful. It's a constant reminder to see him 24 hours a day
to recall that I did not do my own research on the vaccines and the
antibiotics, I trusted the medical establishment....of course I did not have
the internet back then, either...but still to see the illness 24 hours a
day, is sad. Having him in school takes away the pain for a few hours, but
then I worry about him at school!

Candida causes crankiness, irritability, and no one seems to have an answer
for it. Not even a paleo diet. And fighting it head on, only seems to
somehow, make it stronger.

One of my friends got rid of her candida overgrowth on paleo diet, almost
all meat and fat, plus very strong antifungals. First, it is hard to use
these strong antifungals on a child, and second, there are side effects to
every antifungal, one of which is, I believe, it strengthens the candida
strains. Even my friend who got rid of the worst of her overgrowth, has it
come back periodically.....she can only keep it (barely)  under control, her
immune system has not rebounded to the point where it can fight it off by
itself....And the antifungals themselves she used are strong, I tried them
on myself and found the treatment very, very strong......which I again think
in a  perverse way, gives another boost to the candida....every challenge,
seems to strengthen it.

That's why my idea was, to try fresh air, sunshine, exercise, still low /no
carb diet, mild /natural antifungals like garlic, probiotics, etc and see if
that could bring the immune system back.

My friends with vaccine damaged kids try thyroid meds, many many, other
interventions, all of which must have side effects, to try and get their
child's immune systems, back.

My question still is, can sunshine, fresh air, exercise, bring back these
kids' immune systems, along with a paleo diet?Can anything bring back their
immune systems? I even tried raw paleo and candida love raw , too!

Mary

ps right now larry is screaming in the background from yeast toxins and/or
dieoff the intestines/body is filled with candida