From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:07:43 -0800
On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:24:21 -0600 tom roberts <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

> Yet bacon if often mentioned as a paleo food. On 48HRS, Ray was even
> bragging about eating a pound of it most mornings for breakfast. I
> just can't get myself to understand how a sugar cured product can be
> considered paleo.  I there anyone out there who would like to take up
the defence of  bacon as a paleo food?   Ray?>>

In Ray's book it says in order to eat bacon one should soak in water over
night to remove the sugar from it.  Soak it over night in the fridge, pat
dry and cook as usual.

Trish
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.