From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:22:34 -0800
>>Can anyone comment on the "live vs. dead" atoms? I
>>quit reading at that point.
>
>You mean this:
>"Norman W. Walker emphasizes there is a difference between atoms that are
>alive and atoms that are dead. Dr. Walker says heat from cooking kills and
>changes the vibration of the atoms that compose amino acids that compose
>protein that compose our body."

>My comment: a big laugh. It is no idea to read past something like that.

Why will it be so laughable, ? atoms are energy ,. why will it be ridiculous
to say that apport of energy to an energetic system is  altering the
original energetic pattern ? we know too little about life to be arrogant
about what we think we know. Not very scientific attitude. Obviously cooking
change fondamentaly something in the organisation of atoms    to make an
organism  unable to function in a living entity anymore ( i gave the example
of the brocoli)
for sure by analyse you might find the same atomes but analyse doesn't give
you a clue about how thoses atomes live in a cohesive  and harmonious whole
maintening the integrity of their relationships. , for the simple reason
that analyse require killing.

jean-claude