From:
jlpresto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:43:49 +0900
This word is not in my dictionary.  Well good enough, I love going to my
pharmacist to ask for sticks and stuff...should've seen me get boric acid
and caps last year, "um no, not the type for cockroaches...sure, the eye
stuff would be fine...no, its not for my eyes...sorry, I don't know how to
say it in Japanese"

!!!

Ketosis?  I will get some sticks then.  I am looking forward to this one
:"Little strips of paper I think...we use them to look at our pee...we put
them in the stream (which your toilet architecture is very conducive to,
thank you) and then we see if we have any ki-tonzu...ki-tonzu are from your
body when you eat low carbohydrate and burn fat....oh they are only by
prescription?  Then what would you suggest?..."

Paleoamused,
Judith

PS I will print out a pic of a box of sticks from the internet and snoop
around the pharmacy before I resort to asking.