CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Issodhos @aol.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:07:13 EST
In a message dated 12/13/00 12:50:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> > Issodhos
>  Just because a popular vote isn't dispositive doesn't make it disappear as
>  fact. Like most ideologues you seem to have a reading problem. My
>  sympathies.

  And like most party propagandists it is your desire to manipulate and
deceive the gullible.  Your reference to winning a popular vote, as though
that held any relevance in a presidential election, is meant to indicate that
some type of chicanery took place in order to defeat the sad sack selected by
Party Democrat to represent your utterly corrupt party's desire to maintain
power.
Yours,
Issodhos