CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MichaelP <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:53:12 -0800
Excuse me - What is clear to you - is not clear to me. Pushing for
indictments of NATO leaders is to give them opportunity for trial of the
issue of whether their hands are clean. Not whether they are cleaner than
Slobos.

It's like saying that calling for indictment of Seattle Police
etc. for their acts makes me into lickspittle supporter of Pat Robertson.

Try reading the consequences of your words before you laugh too much.

Cheers
Michael