CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:03:38 +0100
Yes, I do agree but I also do hope that those who are spreding racism and
xenophobia will be asked to stop with that practice. There is a difference
between rasist name calling and open insultations and
exposing opinions, old liberal classic: dont do harm to others.
 Comaradely,
                        Andrej

"Confusion is mightier than the sword."
- Abbie Hoffman