C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Mauro - PeopleNet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 07:35:38 -0500
I hope you will spread the word on the following study and participate if
you hace CP.  Thanks.  See below.

                    Bob Mauro [log in to unmask]
    Check out The PeopleNet DisAbility DateNet Home Page at
                    http://idt.net/~mauro
            Read My Books On Sex, Love & DisAbility
          Find Them At: http://idt.net/~mauro/books.html