C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeremy Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 18:10:00 -0400
HEllo,
I am looking in starting my own non-profit cerebral palsy organization and i
was wondering if anyone knew of websites that I could go and get info. on
these organizations.  Also I would like peoples info on what they would like
more organizations to do.  And if you have someone I could talk to that
would be even better.