BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:02:29 EST
In a message dated 1/20/00 1:40:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> JONAS JAMES MICROS (7.6 lbs.) was born on Saturday afternoon

Nick,

Good news. Congratulations to you, Karin and Katia!
Please keep everyone warm.

Does this change your opening plans for the sculpture showing in NYC on
Saturday?
I'm not sure if I will make it but am seriously tempted to drive in frm LI --
depends on how many chores I get through on Saturday. Would you mind if I
posted a graphic of your Horseman invitation on PigHabit-L so that fellow
BP'rs can see your art work?

Best,
][<en