BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karin Schneebeli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:45:35 +0100
To Ken and Ralph and all:

Things did heat up pretty fast!

JONAS JAMES MICROS (7.6 lbs.) was born on Saturday afternoon about one
hour after I hussled his mother Karin into a taxi outside of our west
24th Street apartment. The ride to the upper east side (Lenox Hill
Hospital) never seemed so long. Good thing it wasn't rush hour!

Jonas is dozing and driking most of the time, his sister Katia is quite
smitten (so far).

We feel blessed and elated beyond all words!

Joy To All,

"Sleepless" Micros