VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kathleen Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:55:12 -0700
This is in reply to the blind seeking accessible books public announcement
that was posted Sept. 17.  It is from Jim Gashel of NFB and is reposted here
with his permission.