VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 20:32:48 -0500
The web site James put together on Deaf Blindness is really cool!!  I
Learned some new things there.  He just started a newsletter on Deaf
Blindness and technology.  It is on his website which is listed at the end
of the article.

kelly

From: [log in to unmask] (James Gallagher)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.blind-users

Hello to all on the group

my name is James

I would like to let you all know that on the 1st of October, I will be
sending out a New Newsletter called DB Techies.

A newsletter that is made for Deafblind people by a deafblind person, But
is not just for Deafblind people but for Blind and Partially Sighted
people as well.

This little "DB Techies" newsletter will be published monthly on the
first Friday of each Month. And will be email to the Subscribers.

I feel that there is no real on-line newsletter for Deafblind people
about the new Technology that we live with and what the net can offer us.
And so with this reason DB Techies was borne, I hope that it will live a
long life but I feel that it will be a short one. But at leased I can say
that I did try.

So if you are interested in the New DB Techies Newsletter, or think that
you may give it a try then join DB Techies by sending an email letter to

Thank you for taken the time to read this letter.

All the best to you all

Yours
James
---