VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"wang.." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 1998 10:35:10 -0400
I tried to use the search on "ftp.is.co.za" to find "pico" or "pine". But
the search result said that 0 hits. Do you happen to know which subpage
the pico software may be located?

Thank you very much.

Ren Wang