Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 06:56:26 -0800
<<Yes i hope that paleo eating doesn't go in the
direction of raw vegans trying to avoid all potential
toxines ( you end up with nothing in your plate ). I
think eating is necessarely a risky business,>>
I agree.  The best way I have heard it said (from the
dog raw food page) is that life is about management of
risk.  I think we need to weigh the positive and
negative aspects of foods and not just eliminate them
because they have some properties that have been found
to be harmful.  Is there much in life that can be said
to be all good or all bad?
It brings to my mind the FDA warnings of this or that
food being harmful and you should avoid it, only to be
followed by reports that well maybe it isn't that bad
for you after all.  Our bodies are incredibly
self-righting machines, that I think can probably
handle small amounts of toxins found in some foods.
Just my humble opinion.
Jane