Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 21:09:25 +0100
At 11:07 2000-01-05 -0500, Todd wrote:

>> After being off salt for 2 3/4 year now, I have tried to add some salt
>> to meat, and it absolutely destroys the taste!
>
>How long did it take you to get to that point?

After 1-3 months, "normally" salted foods starts to feel too salty.
The experince with trying to add salt to the meat (it was done on the plate,
not during or before cooking) I did not have until recently as I never
tried before, so I don't know when I first could have had it if I had tried.
I usually cook my met in the oven. That means I get a fat "salty" gravy. I
like to eat that, but not too much. And, as I said, some salted food that
like salami tastes ok, but only small amounts.
I was not the one to pour lots of salt on my food before paleo, but I liked
extra salted butter for example. It often happen when I was cooking (wich I
did not do very much of) or baking bread, that I forgot to add salt. I then
did miss the salty taste, but not as much as the rest of the family. So I
guess I started out as a low to medium "salter". It never was somethin
important to me.

- Hans