Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:32:30 -0500
On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, Ben Balzer wrote:

> I think the increase in lean fat from 5 to 22% is ample evidence that their
> systems cannot handle grain protein. They probably have little of it in
> their tissues but the metabolic effect is the same as for humans- disaster!
> and fat deposition.

It's my guess that this increase in fat is due to the sugars in
the grain, which are considerable, rather than the protein.  This
is why grains work so well for making beer and whiskey.  In
short, a grain-based diet is a "sweet" diet for a cow.  I agree
that this makes them obese.  I agree that there is probably
little or no grain protein in their tissues.

Todd Moody