Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Troy Gilchrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 23:06:56 -0600
Philosophy is an intellectual process that deals in abstract concepts.
Mythology and religion apply symbols based on concretes that have meaning to
the people who originate them (the Australian aboriginal religion is a
perfect example). These latter bodies of wisdom/knowledge rely as much on
emotion and intuition as the intellect of the human being. Philosophy tends
to avoid emotion and intuition in its search for wisdom. I realize these are
gross generalizations, but I don't have time to write a dissertation. I've
done my time in school.

Troy G.