Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 22:27:36 -0700
From:
>    IMO, one of the problems with Western Medicine is the belief that everyone
>    should fit into the same size, and then the attempt to "fix" them (make them
>    conform to the average) with drugs.

Agree. The Paleodiet concepts fly in the face of the last
century's recommendations by experts and government officials.
Paleo is just one of the new ideas circulating now (via the
subversive internet) without the sanction of the status quo.

I predict that it will be proven, bit by bit, that almost all
mainstream dogma about health, medicine and diet will be
disproven or rewritten within 20 years.

The insane notion that health can be gained by "correcting"
a drug "deficiency" will die hard as long as there is a slice
of the $300 billion pharmaceuticals pie to be had.

Even if Paleo needs some adjustments along the way (which I
do not claim or especially believe), it will still go a long
way in deconstructing the ludicrous concepts embraced by the
pharmo-dominated medical research and practice industries.