NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Katie Addison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 17:05:43 -0700
Thank you so much to the two people who sent me the recipes.  If anyone else
would like them, they can send mail to me personally.

I am sorry that my request went to the entire list.  I was careful to do
"Reply" instead of "Reply All" but did not check the header before sending
the mail out....

Once a week for the past school year, I have prepared recipes and
ingredients for a Kindergarten class which includes my casein allergic
daughter and another casein allergic child.  We have made dairy free recipes
for the entire class in most cases with a few cases where we did special
substitutions for just the special two.

If anyone would like copies of the recipes, I will be compiling them over
the next few weeks.

This week, we are surprising the children with snow cones.  I have frozen 30
ice cylindrical blocks.  The teacher believes in using juice instead the
sugar syrup provided with the snow cone machines.  We are using four flavors
of juice concentrate.  For each, we are mixing one canful of thawed juice
with one half a canful of water.

Just thought some of the rest of you might enjoy a yummy juice snack with
your kids.

Cheers, Katie