C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 09:26:42 EST
nicola, my friend has a little girl who is s.q/ also. she is 8 and jsut
returned form having hbot.  i was absolutely amazed at the improvement.
they had done eveythinfg else.  i am going to get hbot mself as soon as i
cna raise teh moneyh.  i know anotheer adult that it really helped alot.
robert hartsoe, form another list said he would help me raise money.  just
wanted to mention it is worth a try.
if you wnat roberts email i have it here.  he has grandson with cp and is
helping lots of peoople find good deals for hbot.
anthony
39 with cp and a stupid stick that cant tell one key from another when
trying to type.  need to trade it in. it has over 1000000 keys on it.