From:
Lesley Hurter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:40:05 -0500

Hi All,
I have been special ordering a granola called Rice and Raisin granola. It is
wonderful and they stopped making it because there wasn't a very big demand
for it. A little old lady from Vermont who can eat almost nothing else has
kept the special orders going, but they said that they doubt that they will
continue making it for us. I buy it at 50 lbs. at a time. If people start
asking about it perhaps they could or would continue making it. It is
wonderful. Is anyone else interested? Lesley