From:
Joyce Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 16:25:34 EST

WOW! I knew you all would be a great source of advice and I want to thank
everyone for their thoughts! Although I received 26 replies, I can't say for
sure there was any consensus except to try and have my daughter tested for
Celiac but there may or may not be a connection and going Gluten Free was the
true way to see if there is any improvement. There were a lot suggesting to
go off dairy. Since I am also all nondairy, this shouldn't be too hard (until
summer time). There were some other web sites that I need to spend time
looking at and they are all very informative.

If anyone would like any specific info, let me know. The replies were too
lengthy to post! Again, thanks for all your thought and comments!

Joyce
West Chester,PA