Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 21:24:45 EDT

I was getting very discouraged about no one knowing how to get info from Belo
directly.  A few days ago I got an email from Al Lewis of Lewis Foods.  He
said that the company has been undergoing reconstruction and that he hopes
Lewis Foods will be up and running again in a couple of weeks with a limited
line of  products.  He apologized for the inconvenience.  I asked him to let
me know when he will be accepting orders again and I will forward that to the
group.

Other suggestions from people included small local stores in their partcular
area that carried a Belo product.

Another suggestion was Gwynneth in Boston.  The store she works for gets Belo
from United Foods Distributors (which is a national company).

I was also sent the name and number of the co-owner of Belo Foods .   I have
not had time to contact him this week.  Should he offer additional ways to
obtain Belo products I will ask his permission to post this info on the list.

I will keep the list posted with any new updates.  Many thanks for your
replies and the suggestions.

Brenda Shapiro