From:
The Cholertons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:00:35 +0200

Hello Everyone,
I dont know how many South Africans subscribe to this list, or, more
specifically, people who live in Durban? This is just to let you know that
the next meeting of the Support Group will take place on Saturday 16th
October from 2 - 4 pm at the Westville Library, just behind the Westville
Civic Centre. I will be giving a short introductory talk which will be
followed by the screening of the video tape entitled "Introduction to Celiac
Sprue (Part 1) and Gluten Enteropathy and Lactose Intolerance (Part 2) by
Drs Hartsook and Roth.

This is one of the new videos that I have been able to import from USA due
to the very generous sponsorship of Tastic Rice Corporation.

Entrance fee R10
For more info phone me on 031-5633109 (H) after 2pm
Lucille Cholerton
Chairperson Gluten Intolerance/Coeliac Support Group, Durban, South Africa.