Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 23:59:59 -0500
From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>

Two days ago I posted that I had sent letters to Ohio newspapers asking
them to do a feature article on Celiac Sprue.  I offered to send a copy
of the letter to anyone who would be interested in doing the same in
their state.  The response has been overwhelming.  In just two day's
time, 41 listmembers have requested a copy.  If everyone follows through
with mailing out the letters, perhaps the media may sit up and take
notice.

In some cases, there were 2 or 3 or 4 from one state.  I warned them to
alter the wording so they wouldn't all be sending the identical letter.
Can you imagine the impact it can have if an editor receives 3 letters
asking him/her to write about Celiac Sprue?

I just want to thank each and every one of you for your interest in
spreading the word.

Connie Sarros
http://www.glutenfree.homestead.com/homepage.html