From:
Laurie Calvert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 07:59:22 -0500

I'm going to Ottawa on Thursday for 4 days to visit with some family.  Any
suggestions on grocery/health food stores to shop at are greatly
appreciated.  My brother in law wants to cook a big family style meal on
Saturday (in honor of the US Thanksgiving holiday - he is such a great guy)
- but I think I will need to work with him to do some of the shopping.

Heck, I'll even take some restaurant suggestions.

Many thanks in advance.

Laurie Calvert
Eggrock Partners
978 287 4600 x255