From:
"Mara E. Levin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 18:02:05 EDT

I am very nervous about eating out, but today I had a great experience at
Legal Seafoods in Natick on Rte. 9, and I wanted to share with you all. The
waitress was very pleasant and helpful, and, without my requesting it, the
restaurant manager personally came to my table and went through all the
ingredients in the dish I selected with me. I told him I would like to tell
my support group about what a good experience I had, and he gave me his card.
His name is Thomas Totman, if you ever need menu help. legalseafoods.com.

Good eating,
Mara in MA