From:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:37:17 -0700

At Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:44:42 -0500
Rene' Delehanty-Eichem <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Has anyone else been having trouble trying to place an order from the
>Gluten Free Mall website? I have spent more than an hour just today trying
>to get my order to go through, and this is the fourth day in a row I've
>tried to order with no luck.

The Gluten-Free Mall is up and running and has not experienced any
problems since it became operational in January. Orders placed during
the past several days have been comming through without incident. Please
feel free to contact us directly regarding your order problems. We did
receive your direct e-mail that you sent us today, and we responded to
it immediatly. Had we gotten your e-mail four days ago when your order
trouble began I'm certain that we could have saved you some
time/trouble. There is link on our homepage called "Order HELP!" that
deals well with 99% of ordering problems.

Here is some additional information about shopping on the Interenet
which might prove helpful to Everyone:

1) Many problems people encounter when ordering from secure Internet
sites are caused by outdated browsers, and this is especially true for
error messages encountered when trying to check out. SSL (Secure Socket
Layer) certificates in browsers periodically expire, and it is necessary
to upgrade your browser with the latest version if this happens. This is
a security feature for most e-commerce Internet site, and is designed to
ensure that the latest security features are being employed by your
browser. You can download the latest version of your browser for free
via the Internet.

2) Be sure your browser is set to "Accept All Cookies" under
preferences. Cookies are how most shopping-cart style sites work, and if
you have this feature turned off you cannot shop at many e-commerce
sites on the Internet.

Take care,

Scott Adams
The Gluten-Free Mall