From:
David Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 16:08:08 +0000

To all who live in the Southern NJ area:

The CSA Southern NJ Chapter for Celiac Disease/DH will begin again their
monthly meetings starting September 12, 1999 in the Barry Brown Health
Education Center, Evesham Road and Carnie Blvd., Voorhees, NJ. Normally,
our meetings are held every first Sunday of the month, September through
June. However, due to the holiday weekend the meeting has been changed
to the 2nd Sunday in September.

Our meeting topic is: Welcome Back! A open-forum discussion on celiac/DH
disease and how we coped with the diet during the summer. Also, we will
be visited by Dietary Specialties, a Division of the MenuDirect
Corporation. This GF company is located in Piscataway, NJ. Samples of
their products will be available. So come join us from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
for a leisure afternoon. For information, email me personally or call
(856) 779-1562.

Cindy
Chairperson