Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:09:05 -0700
From:

At 08:02 AM 10/19/99 -0700, Jessie James wrote:

>One US list member asked me to name a safe vodka.  Sorry, I would not
>venture to do this.

Since there seem to be continueing requests for safe vodkas, perhaps I
should post this to the list intermittently since booze was once my area of
expertise :) After all, God gave us booze so the Irish wouldn't take over
the world :) Luksusowa Polish vodka is made from potatoes, and Jinro Soju
Korean vodka is made from sweet potatoes. Both are safe. Both are available
most anywhere. The korean vodka is the best selling alcoholic beverage in
the world. Tastes great even straight, and it's the only vodka I'd venture
to say tastes good straight. Most of it tastes like rubbing alcohol to me
(yep, I tried that once too when I was in grade school :) Jinro Soju tastes
like the best mildest martini you've ever had. Try it. You'll like it. -vance

Strange facts: If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and
saving an infant's life, she'd choose to save the infant's life every time
-- without even considering whether or not there is a man on base.
-Dave Barry