From:
Cecilia McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:07:43 -0500

Thanks for the quick help with the canned frosting. Several people
recommended Pilsbury  and Duncan Hines.  I also got a couple of quick
recipes that look great and are probably better than the canned.   Jiffy
Box frosting was also recommended.  One person said Betty Crocker was GF
but that is what started all this because my daughter was going to use
it and it said right on the can "wheat starch".  So I will probably give
her one of the quick recipes just to be safe.  Thanks so much.

Cecilia, TX, US