From:
Peter Ramins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:07:13 -0400
>I was wondering if someone might know a good brand of mouse to get that is
>of good quality.
>
>I'm looking at getting a Wheel Mouse. any thoughts on this or suggestions
>is appreciated.. thanks

    I bought buy 'Kensiko' dual wheel scroll mouse for I think less than $25
from staples a while back, it's been a solid performer, comfortable, with
two main buttons, vert and horiz scroll wheels, and a programmable 3rd
button that can act as double click, zoom, and others. I like it.

-Peter Ramins

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html