From:
David Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:13:19 -0400
Help please folks :)

Maybe I am missing something obvious here, but I have a client with an
AcerOpen AX59PRO based motherboard running an AMD K6-2 CPU with 128MB
SDRAM running Windows98 (Original release), and her clock is losing an
average of seven to ten minutes a month.  I have replaced the battery in
her board, but it is to no avail.  The problem still continues.

I wonder if anyone can help shed some light on this.  What else can cause
a computer to lose time in this fashion?

The computer is one year old, and the problem first exhibited itself about
four months ago.  There have been no hardware or software changes that I
am aware of since the computer was first setup.

Thanks.

Dave Gray