From:
Bruce Eddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:31:23 -0500
Hi ?Wanda I think I have a handle on this...;)

The port has to stay enabled in BIOS or you cannot plug anything into it.
Check to see what the modem and mouse are using. Go into BIOS and change the
settings for the port you want to use for you sewing machine writer. Or set
modem for a different port. This will free the on-board port so you can plug
the sewing machine thingy in the port on back of PC. In a 'perfect world'
that's all it should take. However if that's not how it flies let us know.

Bruce
ICQ 3209671
FireTalk 55767