From:
Tom Kelly II <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:37:13 -0800
Where can I find out more about the Compaq Bios/Cmos settings method.  I'm
helping a friend work on his Presario 9232(about Jan 96).  When I finally
F10ed into setup/diagnostic, it did not look much like a standard Bios
setup.  I only glanced at it but did not see a hard drive auto detect.

It looks like this is some sort of software running on it's own special
partition?  Compaq.com did not seem like much help.  If you replace the C:
drive is there some sort of special procedure to follow?  Any guidance in
this area would be appreciated.

TIA

Tom
Tom J Kelly II, USN, Ret., FTCM,