From:
"Hahnel, Winfried (W.A.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:36:37 -0500
You will need to provide more information about this. How are you installing
the CDrom? Is it installed as a master or slave? And on what IDE channel?
Primary or secondary?  Generally, CDroms are installed as a Master on the
SECONDARY IDE channel and then the SECONDARY channel is set to AUTO detect
in the system's bios.

Fred Hahnel