Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 06:54:19 -0600
Thank you very much for your responses.  I truly appreciate it.

It ended up being a couple of issues.  From what I gathered, the LS-120
"tools", which she loaded after I delivered the system, took the first avail
floppy drive after the boot, which ended up being her 1.44MB drive.  Also,
she attempted to hook up an external tape drive which failed but left the
software partially installed, so to speak, which also contributed to drive
letters changing and such.  I didn't know that part...she informed me after
the fact.... There was a bit more to it than that, but that's the main
idea...
and the LS-120 is on a channel by itself as master.  IDE 2, I believe, I
forgot where I left it.  The cd-rom and cdrw are on IDE 1, the IBM 15.2 is
master IDE 3, and the WD is mast IDE 4.  Things are working wonderfully
now..
Thanks again everyone.
David A. Abbe

> Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] ABIT BP6-missing floppy, strange LS-120

> wrote:
> On the other hand, the LS-120 still isn't.  Windows finds it,
> reads from it,
> > but cannot write to it as it still says the disk is full.???  there is
> only
> > one file on it approx 153k in size...

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html