From:
Jimi Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 05:07:14 -0600
I would like to ask a couple questions about this if I may.

1. When my current ISP offers this service will I be able to keep my same email
address?

2. When you say "connected all the time" I assume there is a way to disconnect when
I need all my system resources for other tasks?

TIA

--
  Jimi @
                    SECRET SOUNDS STUDIO