From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 13:36:22 -0400
Jim,

Many (most?) cdroms from 486 era PCs used proprietary interfaces and were
not true IDE devices.
Make sure the CD is an IDE device.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====