From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:46:25 -0700
At 02:45 AM 02/10/2000 , Mick Fitzpatrick wrote:
>Hello
>
>I am looking for a source to buy (have made) the labels that one
>sticks/glues to the front of a PC case. The label/logo I want is the company
>identification that is about 1" x 1".

In the past I had luck contacting a small advertising agency or print shop
about such labels.  They printed up rolls of them, (100 to a roll), for about
$1.50 each.  The labels I choose were foil to give them that metallic look
similar to Intel's case label included with CPUs.  It really depends upon
your sources about prices...  and quantities.   I have not found a source
on the Internet, as small orders like this are typically better handled by
a local small company.

If you want to save money on this, you can buy basic Avery or Maco labels
to run through your PC's printer, build your own logo, print them and with the
help of a pair of scissors, create you own case labels...  for pennies each.

       Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html