Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 06:22:28 -0500
jlpresto wrote:

> I find that like Kenny says, foods are starting to taste totally different
> to me now, the more I eat paleo, and since I banned all processed foods in
> particular.
I have noticed some major changes in my taste too.  Most are positive.  The
only one I am a little peeved about is champagne.  Really good stuff used to
taste really good to me. Now it tastes sour, often bitter, similar to what
cheap champagne used to taste like.

> I had to get rid of the sugar long ago, and I rarely eat fruit--but lemons
> are sweet to me now.
I can't stomach most sweetened things anymore. Berries taste so sweet to me
now that I feel like I am cheating.

> I notice the biggest change in salt tho.  I just add a little compared to
> what I used to.  I will get down to none, and have on some foods, but
> anyways its a good start.
Salt is the only thing that I feel I need more of. I tend to get a bit
sluggish without it.

Ilya