From:
Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 11:30:41 -0400
The following is a mystery to me; perhaps someone has an explaination.

My own experience with a primarily meat-based pyramid diet:

   meats (lots!) > vegies edible raw (moderate) > fruits,berries,nuts (some)

over the past year has been "transformational", as people at my gym tell me.

The mystery is this: This really worked for me (achieving the "cut look"),
but why do other people claim they have tried it and they do not get the
desired results in body fat loss. I want to jump to the conclusion that
they are doing "something wrong" rather than that "this diet works for
some but not others." What's the truth?