From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 07:59:35 -0500
On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, alexs wrote:

> A scientist expressing alarm over thickened arteries
> sees a pathology -- whereas it's probably the first time in his career
> that he's seem a non-scorbutic, strong & thick artery.

This seems to me to be the very first thing that should have been
investigated.  If the Pauling/Rath theory is correct, many people
have arteries that are thinner than they should be, because of
insufficient ascorbate.  Did the "thickening" cause a reduction
of the interior diameter of the arteries, and a corresponding
reduction of blood flow?  The report doesn't say, but this would
be critical for determining if the condition is pathological.

Todd Moody