Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:37:43 -0600
This is just an aside to what has already been noted on this "skewed"
study.....  "What's wrong with this picture" is more likely the topic of
conversation......  to wit;  two oranges contain 500 mg. of vitamin C.
So is it the vitamin C or the oranges that cause the hardening of the
arteries.. All evidence to the contrary, there are scores of studies
showing exactly the opposite....  Aren't you tired of the BULL?!    I
sure am!!!    Sorry for caps, it just torques my jaws!    Oliva (back to
lurk)