Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:47:25 -0800
>----- Original Message -----From: "alexs"
>Hopefully the
>pathetic fatties on the show will watch your segment
>and unlearn & learn.
>__________________________
>
>Pathetic fatties?  I cannot believe I am seeing such words being used on
>this list!  As a obese person bla bla...

Sor-ree. If I had said "pathetic skinnies" I suppose I'd have
received flak from morbidly thin people. Guess I fail the PC
newspeak test. So exceeuse me.

Besides this is not a coddling, "there, there it's
okay to be fat" support group. It's about changing
to a WOL/WOE under the Paleodiet basis. Moral support
for one's debility can be got elsewhere.

How long has Snowlight been on Paleo. What's the
progress so far? Have as much a problem with
chocolate as I have? Man that stuff is hard to shake.