From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:20:11 -0800
On Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:41:07 -0500, "Jeffrey K. Rose" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Perhaps all we have at this time is circumstancial evidence

On the contrary - as Dr. Schwarzbein (nutritional researcher) points out, that
there are NO scientific studies that show that reducing fat intake has any
beneficial effect - yet that continues to be promulgated as truth by the media.

And there are iron-clad scientific long-term studies in journals such as
Circulation, demonstrating clearly that hyperinsulinemia is the primary cause of
heart disease.   A close friend of mine is a physician and very very skeptical,
and when I pointed him to these studies, he was convinced.

--
Cheers,

Ken