From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:57:03 -0800
Hello,

I saw Ray on 48 Hours tonight, and, of course, absolutely no theoretical content
about WHY "eating live a cave man" is better was allowed to reach the final
program.

It was interesting seeing Ray's interviewer giving the soft-ball treatment to
Dr. Dean Ornish - none of whose "medical research" statements have been proven
or demonstrated in actual medical research (cf Dr. Schwarzbein) - and laughing
and joking with him.

Ray, was this what you expected?   Being the comedy segment?

I can't imagine the Paleo Diet ever getting any respect, until it is presented
as including Dr. Cordain's research...

--
Cheers,

Ken